We are pleased that you are interested in our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
You can use our website without having to provide any personal data or leaving traces that would enable us to draw conclusions about your person.
If you use the forms on the website to interact or contact us, personal data will be collected, transmitted and stored electronically to the extent that you pass it on to us.
We ask for your name, a telephone number and an e-mail address in order to be able to process and answer your inquiries. If a form is sent, we also transmit the IP address in order to be able to protect ourselves from spam.
This data will only be used by us to answer your inquiries or to fulfill the contract.
2. Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal data can be passed on to third parties within the scope of order processing and contract fulfilment. Only the personal data that is urgently and inevitably needed by the internal or external staff to process the order and fulfill the contract will be passed on.
3. Storage of personal data
The data you transmit to us is stored on electronic devices within the European Union in the Federal Republic of Germany.
We delete this data regularly and within the legally required periods.
5. Collection and evaluation of visitor data
If you consent to us statistically recording and evaluating your visit to our website, we would like to inform you about the extent and data that is recorded and evaluated.
We would like to point out that these statistics are only used to improve our website and measure success.
What we record and evaluate:
- Which pages you visit and over what period of time
- What content you are looking for on our website
- How you interact with our website
- Geographical origin at regional and city level
- Whether you contact us and through which medium of the website
- Which browser you use, version, screen resolution and installed plugins
- What type of device, model and operating system you are using for your visit
How we protect your personal data:
- Your IP address will be anonymized and replaced with a pseudonym
- No cookies are used for data collection and evaluation
- When contacting us, no personal data will be transmitted into those statistics
- Data is recorded and evaluated on our own server
- The server location is in the Federal Republic of Germany
- The data will not be sold or passed on
6. Right to information
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data.
7. External Links
This website may contain external links to other websites. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that website. Note that these external websites are not operated by us. We therefore strongly encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
As part of the work and changes to this website, we keep this data protection declaration up to date. Our users will be informed of changes in advance if there are drastic changes in points 1, 2 or 3.
With regard to cookies, the changes are communicated on the corresponding page.
9. Contact person for data protection
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data or revocation of consent, please contact:
Inh. Sven Meiselbach
Sielminger Straße 49
or by email: email@example.com
Please read our terms and conditions.